At Shop Direct, we’ve got a clear ambition: to become a world class digital retailer.
We’re already well on our way to achieving that goal:
- We stock over 1,800 famous brands, up from 750 in 2011
- In 2005, we sent out 29 million catalogues – in 2015, catalogue production ended and we became a pureplay digital retailer
- Our mobile-first approach is paying off; 74% of our online sales now come via mobile devices
- Our websites receive over 1.4 million visits every day
We’ve already come a long way. But there’s even more to come as we get closer to our vision of world class.
- We want to maintain our position as the UK’s largest integrated pureplay digital retailer and financial services provider by joining the science of digital retailing with the art of inspirational ranging, including via our own brand, V by Very
- We’ll do even more to change the way people shop across devices, creating a mobile-first and data-fuelled end-to-end customer experience – one that’s easy, inspiring and ever more personalised
- We aim to continue bringing good things within reach of more people via our unique range of ways to pay, including via our £50 million partnership with IBM, which will help us to bring personalisation to financial services