At Shop Direct, we’ve got a clear ambition: to become a world class digital retailer.
We’re already well on our way to achieving that goal:
- We stock over 1,300 big name brands, up from 750 in 2011
- In 2005, we sent out 29 million catalogues – in 2015, catalogue production ended and we became a pureplay digital retailer
- Our mobile-first approach is paying off; 62% of our online sales now come via mobile devices
- 1.2m visitors to our sites every day enjoy one of the web’s most personalised shopping journeys
We’ve already come a long way. But there’s even more to come as we get closer to our vision of world class.
- We want to maintain our position as the UK’s no. 1 online department store by joining the science of digital retailing with the art of inspirational ranging, including via our new own brand, V by Very
- We’ll do even more to change the way people shop across devices, creating a mobile-first and data-fuelled end-to-end customer experience – one that’s easy, inspiring and ever more personalised
- We aim to continue bringing good things within reach of more people via our unique range of ways to pay, including via our £50m partnership with IBM, which will help us to bring personalisation to financial services